Friday, 17 October 2014

Serial Killer Confess to 39 Murders: Brazilian security guard becomes one of world's most prolific killers

A 26-year-old Brazilian security guard who lived with his mother has confessed to murdering 39 people, which would make him one of the world's most prolific killers.

Thiago Henrique Gomes da Rocha was arrested by police in Brazil when they found he was facing trial for stealing the number plate on a motorbike at a supermarket in Goiania in January.

Days later he was was stopped by police riding a motorbike with a fake plate.

After he had been arrested, he confessed to the killings which he put down to the 'fury he felt against everything', which only subsided when committing murder.

The self confessed killer shot his victims dead from a motorbike, while 'cruising the streets'.

Yesterday, he attempted suicide by slitting his wrists after smashing the light bulb in his cell.

Among the victims were 16 women in the city of Goiania.



Most of the women, including a 14-year-old girl killed in a park in January and two women in their mid-twenties murdered in May, were gunned down this year.

Police say the assassin, who lived with his mother in the Goias state capital, has also confessed to killing transvestites and several homeless people.

He was arrested on Tuesday by a special police task force set up to catch the serial killer after the string of unexplained murders caused panic among the local population.

Before pulling the trigger, he would always shout 'robbery', but then flee the scene without taking anything.

Officers swooped on Gomes da Rocha when they discovered he was facing trial for stealing the number plate on a motorbike at a supermarket in Goiania in January.

Days later he was was stopped by police riding a motorbike with a fake plate.


The suspected murder weapon, a.38 revolver, was seized from the home he shared with his mother during a search along with a motorbike and stolen plates.

Local reports said he told police before being taken to prison that he killed his victims to alleviate feelings of anxiety.

Police chief Joao Gorski, who revealed Gomes da Rocha had confessed to the murders, said: 'I believe he is a serial killer. To start with he killed at random but towards the end he established a pattern.'

Goias state governor Marconi Perillo added: 'I have received confirmation of an excellent piece of news, the identification, arrest and remand in custody of the killer responsible for the deaths of women and street people in Goiania who even confessed to his crimes.

'I never doubted the investigation would lead to the solving of these crimes that affected the tranquility and integrity of families in Goiania.

'I know this won't fill the hole left by the deaths of loved ones but I am sure it will serve as some comfort to their families and society.'


Families and friends of the women murdered this year staged a series of demonstrations to put pressure on the police and local government. They wore white and carried photos of the victims.

If Gomes da Rocha ends up being convicted of the crimes he is said to have confessed to, he will gain a place in history as one of the world's worst serial killers.

The list of the 15 most prolific modern serial killers is topped by Colombian Luis Garavito, a child murderer and rapist known as La Bestia or The Beast.

He is thought to have killed more than 400 mainly street children. His proven victim count is 138.

Pedro Rodrigues Filho, Brazil's most prolific killer, claimed to have killed more than 100 victims, 47 of them inmates. He was convicted of killing 71 people.

He killed his first two victims at the age of 14 and murdered his father and ate a piece of his heart.

Gomes da Rocha was being held in prison last night after being remanded in custody.


Source : DailyMail, Globo

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

NASA footage of UFO riddle as mystery 'craft' appears to watch astronauts on International Space Station

This intriguing footage captured by NASA shows a 'UFO' hovering near the International Space Station as two astronauts conduct a spacewalk.

In the five-minute clip, NASA astronaut Reid Wiseman and Alexander Gerst, from the European Space Agency, are seen on the spacewalk.

The pair, clad in spacesuits, step outside the carry out a series of repairs.

However, for around five seconds, a mystery craft - which is presumably hovering or flying in - is also visible in the background, in the pitch black.

It appears in the camera frame between the space station and Earth - an area filled with just blackness only a few seconds eariler.


Unsurprisingly, NASA has yet to comment on the puzzling object.

But the agency has confirmed that the spacewalk, which took place on Tuesday October 7, saw the two astronauts completing tasks for the Expedition 41 crew.

The duo moved a broken cooling pump into an external storage space.

In addition, they installed gear that provides back up power for the external robotic arm and the 'rail-car' system it uses to move along the length of the station.

A second spacewalk is scheduled to take place today, NASA said.

The purpose is to replace a failed voltage regulator and to move camera equipment in preparation of next year's arrival of new docking adapters for crew vehicles.

Music : Past The Edge by Kevin MacLeod
Source : NASA , Mirror 

Monday, 13 October 2014

Grandmother gets her arm stuck in TOILET after trying to rescue her false teeth in China

An 85-year-old Chinese grandmother got her arm stuck in a toilet for four hours after reaching in to fish out her false teeth.

Mrs. Zhang was washing her dentures at around 9am on Wednesday when they slipped out of her hands and fell down the squatting toilet hole in her bathroom.

She could see them lying deep inside the lavatory, so reached in to grab them.

But as she tried to stand back up, she found her left arm was stuck in the hole.

Mrs. Zhang desperately pulled and wriggled but her arm was well and truly jammed, forcing her to wait for her family to come home.



An hour later, her daughter-in-law came back to their home in Guangyuan, in Sichuan province, central China, to the bizarre sight of Mrs. Zhang lying on the bathroom floor.

After failing to free her mother-in-law, she called the fire brigade for help.

They lubricated her arm with soapy water and slowly eased her out of the odd predicament.

Finally, four hours after she dropped the false teeth down the toilet, she was freed.

Mrs. Zhang was not injured in the ordeal, but the fate of her dentures is not known.


Source : DailyMail 

Crabzilla or Hoax ?! Giant CRAB measuring at least 50ft across lurking in waters off Whitstable - U.K

The seaside town might be famed for its oysters, but this incredible image could soon have visitors flocking to Whistable in the hope of catching Britain's biggest crab.

The photograph, which has been shared online, appears to show a crustacean that is at least 50ft-wide lurking in shallow water.

While some insist it is proof of 'Crabzilla', others argue that the shadowy figure is nothing more than an unusually-shaped sandbank - or is simply a playful hoax.

The image shows the outline of a crab in the mouth of the Kent harbour - dwarfing the fishing boats resting on the nearby pier.

It is shaped like an edible crab, a species that is commonly found in British water and grows to an average of five inches.

The photograph was posted on a website called Weird Whitstable - an online collection of strange and unusual sightings in the town. 



Its curator, Quinton Winter, said that at first he thought the image - sent to him by a follower - showed an unusual sand formation, but that he is now convinced it is a monster of the deep.

Speaking to the Daily Express, he claimed that he saw the giant creature close to the shore when he took his son crabbing last summer.

He said: 'At first all I could see was some faint movement, then as it rose from the water I thought, "that�s a funny looking bit of driftwood".

'It had glazed blank eyes on stalks, swivelling wildly and it clearly was a massive crab with crushing claws.

'Before this incident I thought the aerial photo showed an odd-shaped sand bank. Now I know better.'

The largest known species of crab is the Japanese spider crab, which can measure more than 12ft.


Music : The Complex by Kevin MacLeod
Source : DailyMail , Express

CCTV shows Woman's mobile phone battery catches fire and EXPLODES in her hands

CCTV footage from a bus in China has captured the moment when one woman saw her phone explode and burst into flames as she held it.

The footage taken from a public bus in the Sichuan province in south west China, shows one of the passengers attempting to replace her mobile phone battery before we see a flash of light and her carrying away a handset which appears to be on fire.



After the phone explodes, bemused passengers are seen rushing to the bus� exits unaware of where the small explosion has come from.

The owner of the phone then follows, still holding the flaming handset.

According to reports, there were no injuries, but Sichuan authorities were keen to remind the public that they should not buy cheap untested phone batteries when looking to replace their existing ones.


Source : Independent

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Tattoo artist Trigz shot in heart in North Hollywood: Fiancee found his lifeless body on the pavement

The fiancee of slain graffiti artist and tattoo shop manager Christopher �Trigz� Pebley has recounted how she rushed to him after finding out he had been shot, only to find his body lifeless slumped on the pavement.

Honey Miranda had been �inseparable� from the tattoo artist since they met in 2006, but is now having to face the prospect of raising their two-year-old daughter, Vida, alone after he was shot in the heart following an altercation in a North Hollywood smoke shop Thursday.

Miranda told : �I got the call around 5.45 that he had been shot. I raced down there and he was already gone.

�He was still there laying there, but he was dead. It was completely senseless. That person took one of the best people I�d ever known.



Pebley was shot once following an altercation with an unidentified man in the Black Derby Smoke Shop, but Miranda, 34, said the couple�s day had been entirely ordinary until that point.

She explained: �My daughter and I spent the day with him. He wanted us to run errands with him. He has his clothing line so he wanted us to go to Downtown LA to pick up some more shirts and sweatshirts to be printed.

�So we went with him, and then we got food and came back here to the tattoo shop. Then the baby got tired and since we only took one car he took me home at around 2pm.�

Pebley is survived by his daughters Kristal, 23, and Jasmine, 14 as well as Vida and sons Anthony, 20, Michael Jr., 19. He was also stepfather to Honey�s daughters Ariana, 16, and Isabella, 13.

Asked if she had a message for the killer, she said: �Just, I hope you rot in hell. You killed somebody that was the most amazing person ever and the best father ever and now my baby and his other four kids are left without him, but she�s so young she won�t even remember how much he loved her and that�s the part that killed me.�


Miranda had met Pebley in 2006 and they dated before he was sent to prison for graffiti offences in September 2007. She visited him in jail and they resumed their relationship when he was freed in 2011.

Since then Pebley had worked on his screen career appearing in movies including SWAT and music videos for a variety of artists including Mobb Deep, Travis Barker, Blink 182, Yelawolf, Aerosmith, Taylor Swift. He had also appeared in documentaries aired on the National Geographic channel.

Miranda said that many of her fiance�s famous friends have been contacting her to offer their condolences.

�A lot of his friends have hit me up whether on social media or on my phone me. Travis Barker was a very close friend, we loved him, he was amazing, Snoop [Dogg], Chris Brown, they�ve passed their condolences and said they miss him, and that he was one of a kind.�

While a funeral and memorial service are still being planned, Miranda paid tribute to her late fiance by getting his name tattooed on the back of her neck Friday.

She added: �I just finished getting a tattoo of him. I was actually supposed to get it yesterday with him, but it didn�t happen, so I came in today to get it. It�s his name on the back of my neck, then I�m going to get his portrait probably tomorrow [Saturday].�


Meanwhile, Pebley�s son Michael Hodges, 19, has said he is doing all he can to comfort his family in the wake of his father�s tragic death.

�I am going to try and fill my father�s shoes, but they are very big shoes. I wanted to step up and he would have wanted me to take care of my family,� he told. �The whole incident sucks, but I knew right away that somebody had to take care of the family.

�I just want to comfort them, calling them and checking on them every couple of hours and making sure they�re keeping their head up and having a straight mind.

Hodges said he started a GoFundMe account to help their family, which he said raised nearly $17,000 in less than 18 hours.

He added, �It�s amazing to see how many people have such a positive outlook on him and cared for him and his family.�

According to the manager of the Black Derby Smoke Shop, the chain of events that led the the fatal shooting started at around 5.40pm Thursday when a stranger made a passing remark that upset Pebley.

The two men came to blows, and after about 30 seconds the fight spilled out onto the sidewalk and ended with the 'rude' smoke shop customer shooting the tattoo artist outside the Sin City tattoo parlor.

Witnesses on the scene reported that the shooter then jumped into a white four-door Honda Accord and fled the scene. He was described as a Hispanic male in his 30s.


Music : Suonatore di Liuto by Kevin MacLeod
Source : DailyMail , KTLA

Friday, 10 October 2014

Living with Giant Lion : Young Melanie Griffith and mom Tippi Hedren with their PET LION Neil

Actress Melanie Griffith had no ordinary childhood.

She is the daughter of famed starlet and Hitchcock muse Tippi Hedren, began acting when she was just a toddler, and started dating Hollywood heartthrob Don Johnson was she was just 14-years-old - and he was 22.

Also, her family had a giant pet lion named Neil.

In a new set of photos that have recently been released, we get a look into the life of Griffith and her family, and see just what it is like to have one of the most fearsome creatures in the wild as a pet.



Turns out, not much different than having any other kind of domesticated pet.

Neil is seen lounging on the floor as the maid steps over him, chilling with Griffith in her bed and mostly just horsing, or rather lioning, around with his human family.

The majestic beast was adopted by the family after they took a trip to Africa and decided to make a movie about lions, Roar.

Sadly, the movie was a box office flop, and some of the lions got a bit rough on set.

Griffith required 50 stitches at one point after being bit by one of the cats, and cinematographer Jan de Bont had to have his scalp sewn back on after being attacked.

In the end, 70 people wound up being injured by the film�s cast of 150 large predatory cats.

But hey, hakuna matata.


Music : Suonatore di Liuto by Kevin MacLeod
Source : DailyMail , Bored Panda

ویڈیو دیکھنے کیلئے دی گئ تصویر پر کلک کریں Adcode Paste Here